Saturday, June 30, 2007

A New Beginning

Okay, so I just got back from Summer Honors and I wish I wasn't home. I had so much fun!! You guys, I can't tell you how scary and exciting it is to know no one and no one know you! There were no preconceived ideas or opinions, it was a totally new beginning! Now, it's not like I have any sort of reptaion to be ashamed of or cover up or whatever.. but I was only known by my present. No one knew me as Ellie that works alot or Ellie control freak student government girl or Ellie who thinks twice before having fun or even Ellie who likes dinner parties and cooking. I got to be whatever Ellie I wanted and I took advantage of that! I made some really great godly friends! I was covered with a cottege cheese buttermilk gouck, I participated in a spice girls dance, I dressed up like a pirate voluntairly, anyways you get the point. I love my friends and family and everyone that has made such a positive influence on my life! I love my spa girls and my homecoming crew and the people I've grown up in school with but Im just really excited about this new opportunity to focus on my needs. Yea for college and new beginnings! It's not so scary afterall! Embrace it!

No comments: